This is the homepage of Christopher Bonhage, a human.
I am a full-stack software engineer with an affinity for retro-computing, open source, web technologies, and building “the simplest thing that could possibly work”.
Lately I have been tinkering with homebrew Nintendo 64 development using LibDragon.
You can also find me on Twitter, GitHub, and LinkedIn.
- “Flappy Bird” clone for Nintendo 64
- “Another World” port for Nintendo 64
- “Tamagotchi” emulator port for iOS/watchOS/tvOS
- “Cartridge Save Detection” test ROM for Nintendo 64
- “RandNET Keyboard” test ROM for Nintendo 64
- GameCube controller support for Nintendo 64
- [LibDragon] EEPROM filesystem abstraction to simplify saving/loading data
- [LibDragon] Real-Time Clock subsystem to read/write the current date/time
- [LibDragon] EverDrive64 ROM Header Configuration tooling
- [LibDragon] Enhance timer callbacks to support optional context parameter
- [LibDragon] Fix C++ global constructors
- [cen64] Fix security vulnerability in PIF emulation
- [cen64] Improve Real-Time Clock accuracy; implement RTC write command
- [cen64] Support for 768Kbit SRAM save type
- [cen64] Improve EEPROM save type support
- [Mupen64Plus-Core] Improve EEPROM save type support