- Shipped software products using industry-standard frameworks like NextJS, ReactJS, Backbone.JS, Cocoa, UIKit, SDL, CoreGraphics, PyObj-C.
- Experience with the use and operation of relational (Postgres, SQLite) and non-relational (CouchDB, MongoDB) databases.
- Fluent with network protocols such as HTTP, REST, GraphQL, protobuf, WebSockets, TCP/UDP Sockets, SSL/TLS, MDM, RFID (LLRP).
Stryk Group USA Bozeman, MT (Remote)
Senior Software Engineer (2021-2022)
- Implemented a business intelligence pipeline for analyzing and reporting key metrics for a high-traffic website.
- Contributed to the design of an anti-fragile, privacy-focused advertising and analytics platform.
- Developed integration tooling in TypeScript for NetSuite, Zendesk, MailChimp, Google Places, Hull, PeopleDataLabs.
- Oversaw development and testing of a cross-platform social media app by an external developer.
Mix Tech, Inc. San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Senior Front-end Developer (2017-2021)
- Re-built and maintained a social bookmarking web application using Webpack, ReactJS, Redux, and SASS.
- Modernized ECMAScript 5 client and server code to ECMAScript 2017 (ES8).
- Implemented a flexible front-end framework for A/B testing, UI experiments, and feature flags.
- Developed a Passport.js authentication plugin for “Sign in with Apple ID”.
- Prototyped a desktop-based browser-centric exploration app using TypeScript and Electron.
- Led a small team using Agile software development methodology.
Apple TV Cupertino, CA
Software Engineer (2016–2017)
- Contributed to development of TV app for iOS/tvOS and Music app for tvOS.
- Extended functionality and fixed bugs in system applications and frameworks for iOS and tvOS.
- Presented on-stage at WWDC 2016 session on ’Developing tvOS apps using TVMLKit’.
Apple IS&T Retail Systems Development Santa Clara Valley, CA
Full-Stack Software Developer (2010–2016)
- Developed a cross-platform, multi-user, real-time audio/visual control platform for conference rooms and event spaces.
- Re-designed an internal system for inventory tracking; added support for ownership/usage logging, mobile device management, network provisioning, certificate management, lifecycle analysis, and labeling of Retail and Corporate equipment.
- Created rapidly-iterable demonstration prototypes as well as battle-tested, cross-datacenter production systems with thousands of simultaneous users.
- Prototyped an RFID-based retail self-checkout process using Erlang and WebSockets.
Apple Retail Communications Cupertino, CA
Web Developer (2010)
- Contributed to employee training and communication web application written in SproutCore.
- Investigated framework issues and created test cases for bug reporting & verification.
Apple Retail Store King of Prussia, PA
Service Technician, Customer Support (2008–2010)
- Directly supported customers with computer hardware and software issues.
- Diagnosed and performed repairs on personal computers and handheld devices.
- Deployed and configured demo software on desktop and portable computers using multicast imaging and AppleScript.
Drexel University Philadelphia, PA
Computer Science (2005–2008)